Case Study Details
To begin a marketing campaign, you must first find the problem. Only then can you work towards a solution.
Cedar Valley Medical Specialists is an independent group of medical specialists located within the Cedar Valley. CVMS employs over 400 providers across 22 specialties. However, most of the teams had their own individual branding, not a consistent brand across the company. When CVMS reached out to Impact Marketing, the goal was to create branding that was going to represent the all the clinics and show they are connected.
- Market: Medical, Metro
- Project: Branding guidelines, logo redesign + review page setup + review solicitation
- Start Date: August 2013
- End Date: Ongoing Project
Here are some of the main services Impact Marketing provided for the campaign.
We combine your goals and objectives with our knowledge and experience to create a specific plan of attack for your online strategy. At Impact, we believe that your campaign should be the focalized center of your brand.
Every Campaign has its trial to success. Learn about how we conquered ours with thorough research and strategy.
- First, the issue that was bought to our attention was that while some clinics were performing well, others were struggling. It was found that outside of the community being unaware that CVMS is one large organization instead of small independent offices, CVMS clinics were also not getting many reviews, which made negative reviews more prominent.
- We understood that creating a brand that connects all the clinics would also help in getting more people to attended other CVMS branches. Our marketing team used imagery of tree branches to represent how each individual clinic was a branch of the CVMS brand. To differentiate each clinic, we assigned a color to each specific specialty, such as pink for the Cedar Valley Breast Cancer Center.
- To aid in reputation management, we encouraged patients to leave reviews on public sites, such as Google, and RateMD. These reviews would be associated primarily with the provider, but also with the branch as a whole. This is where our monthly email system played a role. We continue to send out monthly emails for each provider or clinic. Within months of this system, presented out progress to the client and they saw an increased number of patients.